The Sunlight MiniOmni™ bone sonometer provides an exceptionally affordable, professional solution for early assessment of osteoporosis. It enables reliable, accurate, non-invasive and safe monitoring of bone density – with exceptional cost-effectiveness.
MiniOmni is based on the same proprietary Sunlight Omnipath™ quantitative ultrasound
technology that has been proven in thousands of Sunlight installations worldwide.
- · Radiation-free
- · Non-invasive
- · Precise measurements – a unique multi-site measurement (optional)
- · 4 ethnical reference databases for males and females
- · Suitable for 20 – 99 years
- · Utilizes market-proven Omnipath technology
- · WHO-compliant T-score and Z-score results
- · Easy to understand, graphical measurement report created within minutes
- · Report includes patient details and measurement history
Omnipath™ Axial Transmission Technology
Omnipath™ is a unique, patented, proprietary axial transmission technology based on the measurement of the speed of ultrasonic waves propagating alongthe bone. A breakthrough technology that is implemented in Sunlight Omnisense™ devices, Omnipath enables measurement along the bone’s maximal strength axis, eliminating soft tissue effects and providing better accuracy and precision of measurement. Axially transmitted speed of sound (SOS) indicates overall bone strength by reflecting properties such as mineral density, elasticity, cortical thickness and microstructure. The SOS measurement result is obtained after performing three consistent measurement cycles.
The Omnipath Advantage
- · Multiple strength factors: density, cortical thickness, elasticity and micro-structure
- · High precision
- · Eliminates soft tissue thickness effects
- · Sensitive to the micro-structure of the bone
- · Not influenced by bone size
- · Consistent results regardless of ambient temperature
- · Patented in USA and other countries